Because I’m attempting to do a Press Up every day, the site’s homepage is chronological, with the newest Press Up appearing first.
But if you’re new to Press Ups, then you’re probably more interested in these curated “courses” drawn from the material I’ve published so far.
- Introduction – if you want to know who I am and what this is all about
- WordPress First Timer – logging in and making your first post
- Writing and Managing Posts and Pages – using the post/page list and editor, including some tricks and tips
- Multimedia – inserting images and videos
- Organising your site – using categories and tags to organise your posts, plus how to edit menus
- Setup week (which turned into setup fortnight) – this course runs through a WordPress install, initial settings and configuration, installing themes and plugins, and running software updates